• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble - just went MAD, again!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
its happening more and more often, ever since that night she went mad and bailey was ill! She jsut goes compleatly NUTS! Not happy nuts, scared nuts! She shakes and runs around into walls, doors, sides of things. Then dives into really small areas (that i thought were bunny proofed) and sits there shaking! And goes really mad if i try and catch her. and starts running into walls again. :cry:

Its so scary to watch. I get so shaken up. :( She does to. Bailey starts getting worried of where she is. She has done this 4 times since the start of the holidays (when bailey was ill)

Im a bit worried. There as nothing to scare her. Am i worrying over nothing? x x

Awww poor Pebble.

Might be worth a vet visit just to rule out any physical cause which may be giving her some pain.

its really scary.
Shes moveing around fine. I put them in the cage for a bit to calm down. Shes eating and pooing normal.

I dont know if mum would take her, if she looks fine. :(

She is now sat, eating hay. x

Back