• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farley has decided to donate*pics of dogs who have recieved wigs now up*

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Some of her fur to a great place to help poor little doggies with premature balding.Thanks to farley she has supplied enough fur to make several toupees and wigs for balding dogs in need of a good hairdo
s
far002.jpg

:lol::lol::roll::lol:
Haha I brushed out farley last night with her undercoat rake and look this was the fur i got out of her! And i had just done this less then a week ago! She has sevarl layers of Hair(not fur) and needs constent brushing

She decided that this photosession would be a funny face one

I swear she loves to pose

But MA I AM smiling
far003.jpg

okok how bout this smile
far004.jpg

Sticking her tounge out at me(poor thing you can see her some of how cloudy her eyes are)
far005.jpg

far009.jpg

and a pic just so yall can see how she really smiles
(this was a while ago when she had her summer cut)
110d870f6ad8.jpg

*I would like to tell everyone we have received pics of Greatful Pups who recieved a wig made from Farleys Donated fur*

Roger here has reported since getting a touppe His coworkers take him much more seirously all thanks to the Lovely Farley

Roger-Ive been bald since a young pup and my wrinkles made fellow coworkers laugh and star but not since I got my toupee .Thanks Farley

dog-wig-12pug.jpg

While Susey here says she feel so much younger and has been attracting many a cute males with her new wig

Susey- ever since i got this wig Ive had many a date i feel like a new woman!

121549.jpg

(pictures borrowed for google image)

Last edited:
She should branch out and supply cats too, cat wigs are hilarious :lol:

We were gonna donate some for cats to but They prefer white a light colored fur as its easy for it to died

As you can see the cats prefer bright colored wigs

chickenpinkfull.jpg

CatWigs003.gif

Back