• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opps sorry nan shes peed on your sofa!!

Tinytoez

Warren Scout
I had to laugh tonight, our Honey is really begining to settle into life with us now.
I went down to see her after my dinner tonight, it was getting nippy so I had my huge "caterpillar coat" on that comes down to my ankles which isnt hard as Im a short :censored:, well we were sitting all cozy on one of the chairs in the garden (she loves snuggling under coats) when my nan comes over to see me, and tells me not to sit in the cold and to go in her place.
Well my nan has got quite a bit of Altziemers sp? (cant spell it so call it old timers) so every time I take Honey in to see her its like the first time shes seen her (like that film) and the first thing she says is put her down and then "I hope she doesnt tiddle on my mat" (in her northern accent), well I put her down and she kept climbing up my legs so I opened my coat up and picked her up on the sofa with me, she was climbing all over me sniffing and looking and her ears were up and she was loving it, she started digging at my coat my aunt tells her to be quiet "noisy" she does it a few times more and runs about, then she sits down, when she moves I notice this small patch of wee on my nans sofa cover and I mop it up and leave her playing about in my coat, I come sit down my nan asks her what shes doing and yet again tells her "not to tiddle on my settee" me and my aunt looked at each other and both said "again" and laughed, then dear me, she did a load of poos on my coat too.

The reason Im telling you all this is because this is the FIRST time she has peed or pood outside her cage since Ive had her and Im really happy because it must mean shes comfortable enough to do it.
But luckily my dear old nan doesnt even remember it happening.

Or am I completley wrong and shes just a naughty bunny who did it for something to have a laugh at when shes all tucked up in her cage?

i would think its a territory thing .... you take her to a new place she needs to mark an area that is hers.... not very cute when we try to understand how they tick is it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i like the idea of her laughing at you tho :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Back