• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bloody bunnies!!!

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im only 50 mins late with pellets... so what are they doing..... yup chewing the doors to get my attention :roll::roll::roll::roll:

im only 50 mins late with pellets... so what are they doing..... yup chewing the doors to get my attention :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Omg :lol: Oggie is doing this too, but he is on the dot so if im downstairs he does it really loudly :roll:

ONLY 50 mins late? That's about four hours in rabbit time!! :no:

;) :lol::lol:

It's not surprising that bunnies like innocent Captain Carrot have to resort to helping themselves from the pellet bag.
Perhaps we should have a poll to establish whether you should be punished for this gross delay in serving up the pellets. It caused such distress to the buns they were practically forced to chew the door :lol:

Amber causes a HUGE rumpus when her breakfast is just 5 minutes late:lol: She's foot stamping, ringing her bell and banging lord knows what! This racket wakes up the cat next door who thinks it's breakfast time also and starts meowing at their back door:?

:lol::lol: They are just so naughty. My slippers go through it if I'm late with anything. They are literally falling apart :roll:

Mine like me to be up at 6am! They start jumping about really loudly in the room next door and rattling the bars untill I get up and feed them. If I fob them off with hay instead of pellets then by 6.30 they are doing it again!

hehe! bunnies are so impatient.

Marley jumps on and off the bed and scrabbles at the bed covers until I wake up in the morning :lol:

I think I might own RU's rudest bunny - I was an hour late with pellets on Wednesday and (toilet-trained) Pedro had done a wee in his bowl:shock::oops:

Back