• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bernard please :(

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My manager has just had to rush her bunny Bernard to the vets. She's not eating. She has problems with her bladder as it is :( And it's around this time last year her sister Harley died of kidney failure :(

Yea, it is Sarah's bunny.
Bernard was given a baytril injection, and some science recovery sachets. She's going back in the morning and they'll check her teeth under GA. Me & Sarah are pretty sure it's not dental though :? She brought Bernard in the shop for a few mins so I could see her (I love Bernard :love:) and she wasn't hunched or pressing her tummy down. She was having a look around. She's a quiet bunny anyways, but she must've been extra quiet for Sarah to get so worried :(
The thing that worries me is that Sarah took her to the vets I USED to take mine too. After they failed to realise Squishy needed a dental and left her to nearly die, I never used them again, and go to the bunny vet who's AMAZING and weirdly, cheaper :) I'm worried Sarah will get the rubbish vet that Biscuit saw, and my Mum's cat saw (My Mum didn't like him either) and poor Bernard won't get the medical attention she needs.

I'll let ya know how it goes tomorrow

Yea, it is Sarah's bunny.
Bernard was given a baytril injection, and some science recovery sachets. She's going back in the morning and they'll check her teeth under GA. Me & Sarah are pretty sure it's not dental though :? She brought Bernard in the shop for a few mins so I could see her (I love Bernard :love:) and she wasn't hunched or pressing her tummy down. She was having a look around. She's a quiet bunny anyways, but she must've been extra quiet for Sarah to get so worried :(
The thing that worries me is that Sarah took her to the vets I USED to take mine too. After they failed to realise Squishy needed a dental and left her to nearly die, I never used them again, and go to the bunny vet who's AMAZING and weirdly, cheaper :) I'm worried Sarah will get the rubbish vet that Biscuit saw, and my Mum's cat saw (My Mum didn't like him either) and poor Bernard won't get the medical attention she needs.

I'll let ya know how it goes tomorrow

oh gosh hun, tell sarah ill be thinking of them tomorrow, lots of vibes for her and Bernard.

its possibleit is teefs if shes not hunched, fingers crossed x

Back