• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnys pics

Dumpling

Warren Scout
I thought i would post some pics of some of the bunnys i have.

This is Smudge he is realy a cheeky chappie. He is in his cage where he sleeps at night. He doesnt like my son but loves me.

bunnies138.jpg

This is Midnight he is my daughters rabbit and is from Angel and Biscuit litter.

bunnies111.jpg

This is Angel and she is so sweet most of the time.

bunnies101.jpg

Hope you like them all

This is one of Mandys and Biscuits babys

bunnies133.jpg

This is Biscuit and is as daft as a brush

bunnies090.jpg

And Finaly Mandy got her from P@H

bunnies096.jpg

I thought i would post some pics of some of the bunnys i have.

This is Smudge he is realy a cheeky chappie. He is in his cage where he sleeps at night. He doesnt like my son but loves me.

bunnies138.jpg

This is Midnight he is my daughters rabbit and is from Angel and Biscuit litter.

bunnies111.jpg

This is Angel and she is so sweet most of the time.

bunnies101.jpg

Hope you like them all

This is one of Mandys and Biscuits babys

bunnies133.jpg

This is Biscuit and is as daft as a brush

bunnies090.jpg

And Finaly Mandy got her from P@H

bunnies096.jpg

I love Mandy!! :love:

Mandy is a changed bunny since we got her. You couldnt go anywhere near her for the first couple of weeks she would have bit your hand off. She used to stand on her back legs and have a go at smudge as well. The reason she had the babies is she kicked the door open of her hutch hopped across the room and let biscuit out i didnt know this until i went upstairs and saw them sat together. When biscuit gets neutered he will go back in with her after the babies are old enough to leave. I nicknamed the baby dominio.

Just notice angels picture isnt there off too post now.

Back