• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum2buns pics of Sparkle, Tyson & Bruno

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Sparkle as the ideal relationship with her boyfriends. She plays with them and lets them groom her and then when she as had enoug she goes back to her home comforts of the house. This is the link to Sparkles sad story but it certainly as a very happy ending.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=162326

TySpark.jpg

Tyson & Sparkle

BruSpark.jpg

Bruno & Sparkle

Awe Sparkle :love::love: Im SO happy she's in a loving home it was such a heartbreaking story. Have her previous owners managed to get in touch yet so they know she is OK and happy?

Awe Sparkle :love::love: Im SO happy she's in a loving home it was such a heartbreaking story. Have her previous owners managed to get in touch yet so they know she is OK and happy?

Gayle sent them a letter weeks ago to let them know but they have never been intouch:cry: It is probably very hard for them as they were really upset.

Gayle sent them a letter weeks ago to let them know but they have never been intouch:cry: It is probably very hard for them as they were really upset.

Awe Im sure they will be back in touch. They loved her very much and you couldnt feel like that and not want to have updates and know shes OK. Maybe they're waiting until they are back on line again!

thanks Kay for putting the pix on for me - I have no idea how to do it but must learn.
Sparkle is very happy spending all day playing with "her" boys and then she comes back into the house for cuddles and a life of luxury running rings round me and my other half.
She is a very spoiled bunny but well worth it as I love her (and Bruno and Tyson of course) to bits.
They prefer being in their shed to being in the house so it works really well. She spends all day with them but then gets a bit of peace overnight!!!
I do hope her previous owners get in touch as I'd love to keep in contact with them and update them on Sparkle. I hope it helps them to know she is a very much loved member of our family :love:

This is such a heartwarming story!

I always think of Tyson, Bruno and Sparkle when contemplating putting Honey in with Eric and Ernie. I wish I could see into the future and know that it would work out for us, the way it has for you Gayle. They look adorable.
I love the way Sparkle takes herself back indoors when she's had enough!!!

I hope the previous owners get in touch again. I'msure they will be thrilled to see how happy Sparkle is.

Last edited:
Back