• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Stan again now 10 weeks old and growing fast!!

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Here is my Stan again, trying to get pics of him but he runs everywhere most of the time, but managed to get him chilling a few times, he is growing at a very fast rate, he is only 10 weeks and a lot bigger than Dave was when he went at 11 weeks! But he is sooo fab!! :love:

PICT0661.jpg

PICT0704.jpg

PICT0688.jpg

PICT0707.jpg

PICT0671.jpg

PICT0680.jpg

Oh my gosh - only 10 weeks!!! :shock:
He's gorgeous - bet he'll be a handful (think I spotted some chewing of walls and boxes there :lol:)

Oh my gosh - only 10 weeks!!! :shock:
He's gorgeous - bet he'll be a handful (think I spotted some chewing of walls and boxes there :lol:)

Ha ha yes i hadnt noticed the wall!! But the boxes they all chew at them they love them!! :lol:

Wow!! :D

I love his ears and the coulour of his fur :love::love::love:

He is gorgeous.... Makes my heart melt.............!!1 :love::love::love:

H ha ive already told you NO...Daisy can come and live with me and Stan!! :lol:

Might take you up on that if she keeps being so naughty :lol:

How much does Stan weigh? He does look like he's going to be a very big boy! Daisy is nearly 7 months now, and was 4kg when weighed a couple of weeks ago. I think she's a littley for a conti!

Might take you up on that if she keeps being so naughty :lol:

How much does Stan weigh? He does look like he's going to be a very big boy! Daisy is nearly 7 months now, and was 4kg when weighed a couple of weeks ago. I think she's a littley for a conti!

Thats not too small is it? She looks big in her pics! I was told they dont stop growing til about 2 years old! Im not sure how much Stan weighs, not quite sure how to go about weighing him! Taking him to the vets to get his jabs soon so im sure they will weigh him there for me. He is growing quickly, he needs fattening up a little i think as he seems a little skinny but really long and a big head!! :lol:

Thats not too small is it? She looks big in her pics! I was told they dont stop growing til about 2 years old! Im not sure how much Stan weighs, not quite sure how to go about weighing him! Taking him to the vets to get his jabs soon so im sure they will weigh him there for me. He is growing quickly, he needs fattening up a little i think as he seems a little skinny but really long and a big head!! :lol:

I think Daisy's a bit on the small side compared to some other contis - I know I've read some threads with buns around her age who're heavier. Mind you, i'm not complaining as she munches her way through alarming amounts of hay already! :lol:

Stan is so gorgeous, such a beautiful colour! Give him a noserub from me :wave:

Now now Bunnyaddict we have already gone through this Stan is not coming to live with you!! All giants are coming to live with me and Stan!! :lol:

Jane that cable is a dead cable thankfully, its there when they fancy a chew so they dont chew the others but they never chew it anyway, they chew everything they arent supposed to!! :lol: like last night Stan chewed my phone charger cable in half!! :evil:

Rachie you scared me at first i wondered what you meant ha ha!! :lol:

Back