• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar Mier Wiener!! Pictures!

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
Finally I have some pictures up of Oscar. :wave:
The pictures might not be of best quality due to older camera, but you'll get the essence of his cuteness. :love:

And sorry about the size if they stretch the page. I'm in such a rush. :?
So, to make sure: Is he a dwarf, and does he appear healthy?

I love his chubby little cheeks!
085.jpg

Never mind my tummy and arms.. :oops:
086.jpg

088.jpg

Oscar the Grouch looking especially perky. :)
089.jpg

His blanket was in the wash so he was lounging in the hay.
090.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Aw he's a lovely little rabbit and you're right his cheeks are very pinchable.

I'm not sure if he's a dwarf but he looks like he has some nethy in him to me (someone can probably correct me). His ears look quite small for a typical rabbit but he looks very healthy to my eyes.

Last edited:
Oscar looks lovely :love: and healthy. You have provided him with lots of hay, which is great. As I said before, he really needs a check up by a vet, as it will be impossible for you to check his teeth. He will also need to be vaccinated against VHD and myxomatosis (although I don't know if these diseases are widespread in Canada; a vet will be able to tell you). Well done for saving his life :thumb:.

Oscar looks lovely :love: and healthy. You have provided him with lots of hay, which is great. As I said before, he really needs a check up by a vet, as it will be impossible for you to check his teeth. He will also need to be vaccinated against VHD and myxomatosis (although I don't know if these diseases are widespread in Canada; a vet will be able to tell you). Well done for saving his life :thumb:.

Yes, lots of hay. He eats loads of it! :shock:
What a good boy. :D

I'd like to get a word in with the vet. First off, I want to spay Morgan, then I'd like to get Oscar checked up. I'm not favoring, I just want to be sure Morgan's out of the worst danger. Is it favoring..?

And just to let everyone know, Oscar's blushing from so many compliments! ;)

Oh my bunny!!! He's sooooo cute! :love: :love:

Bless him.

Def got some nethie in there I'd say.

In all honesty sweetie, I'd be getting Oscar checked by a vet before you spay Morgan.

Morgan has always been well cared for by you and is in good health. Oscar you rescued from squalor, he was eating ****, and had health probs. You've done a fabulous job nursing him back to health but a vet check would give you piece of mind.

It's not favouring either bun, it's about who needs treatment most urgently, that's all.

You're a wonderful bunny mummy!

Back