• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loose Women = Stupid Women.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Cant sleep so watching these slapper has beens on the TV.

One of them (Carol) said she had a pet rabbit as a child and it died so her Mum cooked it up and they ate it and said "Waste Not Want Not":shock:

Not impressed - stupid women.

Yeh I heard her say it on the afternoon show.

My OH always says he feels cheated by that show. He flicked over one night and saw the title loose women- he said he was expecting something else! lol

Have to say I do like it :oops: obviously not what she was saying about her pet rabbit, but thats just someone speaking who doesn't know much about them. Usually I find it very funny, they are feminists, but not to over the top! My favourite is Carol!

I like Loose woman...

I saw that, she said it was a wild rabbit that they kept as a pet... and I know they were very poor when she was growing up. Unfortunately it was actually very normal to keep rabbits like that and then eat them. :(

She does exaggerate I am sure..... she's the only one of them that I don't like very much.

Loose women is horrific! it really is I hate it! It really gets me wound up! Then again I'm not a girly girl and hate to talk about things they talk about! Like gossipy old women! No Ta at that time I am usually watching Doctor Who on DVD!

Loose women is horrific! it really is I hate it! It really gets me wound up! Then again I'm not a girly girl and hate to talk about things they talk about! Like gossipy old women! No Ta at that time I am usually watching Doctor Who on DVD!

:lol: Hear Hear - I agree!!!

I prefer The Jeremy Kyle show :lol::lol:

As long as it didn't suffer when it was alive, I don't see that it makes a huge lot of difference - if it was buried, worms would eat it - either way it gets eaten.

Back