• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i get bif back tomorrow..yay!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
rang shedfield today as shes not been herself and very very wide eyed almost showing the whites!! she hid in the upstairs of her hutch..i put it odnw to the thunder overnite..they can hear and feel things coming hours in advance so it must have been that cos shed been eating and pooping and weeing lots.
this morning she was al eyes again..and very nervy...by midday bit after she was very quiet and flopping out but unbale to get confy..not as many poos aorund and her tummy was swollen and hard..oh here we go again!!
vets said bring her over to shedfield the hospital so we did but she wasnt listless etc like she sbene before so i expected metaclop jab etc....
um nope her tummy wasnt hard..thats cos i gave her infacol and shed been tooting loads in the taxi..poor driver:oops: poor bertie!!:lol:

but he took one look in her mouth and agreed the spurs werent massive but obviously the cause..he took her in!! operated on her end of rounds this evening!!
he rang me to let me know shes ok...her teeth needed a dental under ga this time to see fully.
i collect her from our branch tomoro afternoon..yay......biffykins is coming home:thumb:

now it looks like casper has mites...mm double trip?:lol:

poor bif...i forgot to say no veggies..it shouldve been on her notes..there was an emergency going on and the nurse eventually arrived back with her and as she lifted her we saw greens stuck to a huge pancake of poo...*faints* the smell:shock::( so the nurse cleaned off what she could and i had to butt bath her as soon as we got in..poor girlie.and shes still damp wont let me near her..ive given her alovley bed upstias in the bedroom of the hutch..a huge thermal blanket soft and flufy with a minty herby ciagr shaped treat..its paper on outside...herbs in the middle mint and fine hay...perfect for ehr tummy. but she wont use it....she lays where its cold on the lfoor or tries to sleep alongside bertie..on the floor as hes hot. poor biffykins.

casper i didnt take as i have checked and i cannot se any sign of mites anywhere..:? odd reallly but if he hasnt got his fornt teeth to groom himslef properly i guess scratching the loose fur out is all he can do...were gonna try and groom him tomorrow if we can catch him:oops: hes running riot in my daughters room right now..having a blast....and trying to escape onto the landing and oh yes trying to get downstairs after the cats:oops::lol::lol:
hes saying hes fine if only that cat would return his feelings..buzz buzz:lol:

Back