• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus run

i know some people dont like them, but i love mine.

A zooplus run is what you saw mine in when you came to get Jasmine. thats the big size.

Ive never had any problems with it, and i like that you can fold it completly away as each panel is in parts, you just loop the very long tent pole (only way to describe it) through the holes to connect it up.

only thing is theres 2 little 'windows' that can slide up, i cable tied those bits as domino got out of it no problem, as he leant to slide it up.

I personally dont think there suitable for piggies, with the bars being quite wide for them, but someone might know for sure. i have never used them with boarding piggies

I have just bought one of those! I have a smaller version already and have had to seperate my male & female bun (until they can be neturered) and as the bigger size was on offer, I went for that (216cm x 116cm x 65cm ) so now I have one large and one small. It is bigger than I expected and great for my little bun, not sure about guinea pigs (the bars are quite big). As for the side doors there is now a little hook attached so you can 'lock' it off.

Thanks and yes Sarah-Jane i thought you had those.

Will choose something else for piggies i think :)

Will def be purchasing one for buns as they will only be in when were around and will make some adjustments where needed!!

Thanks guys!

I got the big size one last week and think its fab - so do the bunnies. I'm going to order another one next pay day!

Back