• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in Northumberland, any recommendations?

lola bunny

Young Bun
Oops, put this in the wrong section first time round :roll:

Does anyone know of or can recommend anywhere in Northumberland for bunny boarding?

is your bun indoors? depending on where abouts in Northumberland your from i wouldnt mind looking after her if you go away for a weekend/week etc. other then that i dont know of any bunny boarding in Northumberland but do know alot of dog/cat boarding will often look after rabbits and small animals but you have to provide them with the cage wouldnt recommend it as their not really bunny savvy so dont know much :?

is your bun indoors? depending on where abouts in Northumberland your from i wouldnt mind looking after her if you go away for a weekend/week etc. other then that i dont know of any bunny boarding in Northumberland but do know alot of dog/cat boarding will often look after rabbits and small animals but you have to provide them with the cage wouldnt recommend it as their not really bunny savvy so dont know much :?

Yes, she's a house bun. Are yours? Where are you in Northumberland? Thats a very kind offer. We are going away on the 22nd of May until the 26th. I certainly wouldn't want her going to a boarding kennels with dogs and cats. I can imagine the bunnies just get forgotten about!

Back