• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how can i stop

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mowgli's wee wee smell's because of his kidney failure from smelling soo strong, mum nearly died when she walked in the room today :oops::lol: i must of got used to the smell :lol:
i bath his bottom end every morning
rosie doesnt care she was alsleep right with her head near his bottom:oops::lol:

Oh boy! No fun! Hmmm I'm assuming they use a little box? Dwights pee also stinks (prob not as bad as yours ) and the bedding that I fill his litter box with absorbs the smell...but you have prob already tried this...thats all I got!! :rabbit2::rabbit2:

Oh boy! No fun! Hmmm I'm assuming they use a little box? Dwights pee also stinks (prob not as bad as yours ) and the bedding that I fill his litter box with absorbs the smell...but you have prob already tried this...thats all I got!! :rabbit2::rabbit2:

its mainly cause he ends up wet through with it, he no longer uses his litter tray no more now his kidneys are poorly he used to be soo well trained its soo sad, i know he cant help it and soo deos mum, mind you i didnt leave windows open today as it has been very windy outside

Have you tried towels as they are easy to stick through the washer once dirty.

Or Jill Luvabun used the puppy training pads when her little rabbit was losing the use in her back legs.

Vetbed would be good too: the wee drains through it and the top layer stays dry. it washes easily and dries quickly

Back