• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any advise & suggestions please on bonding a neurtered male & spayed female please

ally_kizzy

New Kit
any advise & suggestions please on bonding a neurtered male & spayed female please

I have recently rehomed a rescue neutered male to go with my spayed female, i will be introducing them to eachother in a week (have had to wait because he's still abit randy lol) and would like some advise on how & where to do it. Kizzy (doe) had become a house rabbit after she was spayed as she did'nt cope with it very well afterwards but still went in the garden during the day, so shes had the run of the house & the garden, where as quinten (buck) lives in the hutch outside & also has the garden (they take it in turns lol).
Where would be the best place to introduce them as my house downstairs is all open plan & theres no areas of the garden neither of them have been....would it be ok to introduce them in a room upstairs where they have'nt been?:?

Back