• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi&Crumpet

Warren Scout
I have told lies and I think its best I take a break from here so I am sorry about the lies about my age i am younger than 14 and I have told lies I am really sorry :cry::cry: I will be taking a break for a short while

what lies have you told? apart from your age... :roll:
who hasnt lied about their age at one point? :roll:

Its very brave of you to own up but I think you will have upset alot of people on here with the lies you told. It was a very serious and upsetting thing to lie about.

I would let the water settle and then come back and make a new start once it has all calmed down.

It was a very silly thing to do,you had a lot of people on here worrying for a poor bunny and thats really not a nice thing to do. how old are you?

I think it was a 13 year old :lol:

I'm saying nothing more because I'll probably just get jumped on. :)

From what i knew Sarah was the mother and her daughter was 14 :shock:

So is the mother not real and its just the daughter?

I knew something wasnt right a while ago.

Nevermind! :wave:

From what i knew Sarah was the mother and her daughter was 14 :shock:

So is the mother not real and its just the daughter?

I knew something wasnt right a while ago.

Nevermind! :wave:

I have no idea whats right and whats a lie...

I just think that children are not always naive about their own stupidity... I was very much aware of what was right and wrong when I was young, shame not all children appear to have much common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back