• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeyore

Fran

Warren Veteran
Just because :love: :love:

016-4.jpg

022-10.jpg

025-8.jpg

And one of my sis, mummy told her to look at the camera so of course she posed :rolleyes:

018-9.jpg

Hi Fran,
Do your 4 lops all live together. I love Rubix...I am looking for a chocolate Butterfly to go with mine !:wave:

:love::love::love: One of my favourite bunny couples. :love::love::love: I could drool over them all day long. :lol::lol:

Hi Fran,
Do your 4 lops all live together. I love Rubix...I am looking for a chocolate Butterfly to go with mine !:wave:

Hi, no I have them in 2 seperate pairs - I'd be too scared to bond a foursome :lol: Rubix was beautiful, unfortunately we lost him in February :( Good luck with finding your bunny :)

Thanks guys :D

Hi, Sorry Fran.
Had just re-read the thread and realised you had lost him !!!:(

He did look gorgeous but you still ahve some super bunnies :wave:

Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee Eeyore & Piglet :love::love::love::love::love::love: (Gets coat to come on a bunny napping mission - oh & also for Fran & Otis ;))

Back