• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my bunnies are trying to give me a nervous break down!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am turning into a nervous wreck with my bunnies, what is going on??? :shock::shock:

In the last 10 days I have had,

Emmy-Lou in stasis twice and they think her cancer has spread, she still isn't pooing right:?

Anthony had his dental last Thursday and didn't start eating until yesterday, the day before we had made the decision to let him go in the morning as he looked so bad :(

Fuzzy went into stasis sunday, but recovered with usual meds, probably fur related

Lily stopped eating Monday as she is very close to Anthony and wouldn't eat as he wasn't eating, but is now fine, thankfully

Last night Tiffany decided she wasn't eating but luckily it only lasted a few hours :roll:

Today we took Stanley to the vets as we thought there was a chance he could have Myxi, Thank God he is ok :D

When we got back from the vets with Stan we found Elwood flat out in his crate refusing to move or eat. Very unusual for Elwood so rushed him straight up, he is booked in for a dental tomorrow. Because of his brain damage I will be worried sick all day. His teeth are in quite a bad way, because of how he is he kept eating normally right up to the last minute until the pain was just too much to handle :( so he will need syringe feeding today.

I think I need a holiday :shock:

You definitely need a holiday!!!

Loads of vibes for Elwood - hope his dental goes well and he's ok again asap.

Loads of vibes for you too!

No wonder your stressed! I found it hard enough looking after one poorly bunny this week , i really dont know how you manage with all of those!!!

Lots of vibes for any bunny thats are still feeling poorly!

Gosh what a week :shock: Poor Elwood, I do hope everything goes ok for the lovely chap tomorrow xxx

:shock:goodness!

Vibes for Elwood & yourselves tomorrow, and stay-well vibes for the rest of the residents!:wave:

oh my gods liz!! you must be frazzled!!!

fingers crossed for a quieter weekend!!!

nosey rubs to the furries...camomile tea for you:shock::lol:

We have had to cancel Elwoods dental today as Anthony has become more of a priority.

Elwood seems back to his normal self, eating everything in sight and bouncing around, so not convinced his teeth were the problem :?

Back