• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy and Angelica

Doddy

Alpha Buck
I am hoping someone might be able to tell me what breed my two adopted buns might be!

This is Roxy, a very inquisitive little girl :) She actually fell asleep this morning when I was stroking her!!

DSC00402-1.jpg

This is Angelica, a very pretty bun, but is quite shy and quiet!

DSC00406-1.jpg

Cathy

not great on breeds but i *think* the top pic is a Himalayan bunny.
Larger pics would help determining the second one :)

Thankyou :) You are the second person to say Roxy is a Himalayan, and from pics i have seen in books, I think I would agree with you!

I will post a bigger pic of angelica tomorrow, got some good ones of her now...I thought she might be a french lop, but thats only from pics i have seen, so i am prob wrong!

Gorgeous bunnies I am no expert on breed but one looks like a Californian or Himalayan and the other looks like a dwarf lop.

Last edited:
Everyone is have spoken to/had comment from say that Roxy is a Himalayan :) Thankyou :)

No-one is definate about Angelica yet...maybe I should start a sweepstake! I am gonna go take a look on google!
They are gonna go to the vets at the end of the month, and i have got a rabbit savvy vet, so i am sure he will confirm what people are saying!!

Thankyou ;) I will post bigger pics of them both tomorrow

Difficult to tell from the photo but Roxy is certainly either a Himi or a Californian. Californians tend to be thicker set than Himi's.

Back