• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home reviews on pets a disgrace

Michelle666

Mama Doe
I cannot believe pets at home can allow these comments to be shown on their website. Ive just clicked onto the Rabbits - pets in store link, and looked at customer reviews...my god some people are so evil. One women wrote "worst ever pet" on her review.

is there anyway of asking them to be removed?

:shock: I've just read the review - how dreadful is that. Yes it may be a good thing that it puts people off, of buying a rabbit for children HOWEVER what I can't stop thinking is what happened to these 2 rabbits, as she mentioned that she's got a french lop now whom is nicer than her previous 2.....?

If she said that, then there is no way she treated it right as who knows what book she's got - it may be outdated, also I personally don't think she kept them as rabbits live up to 8 years and plus and do you think she lived with that.....:(

You should complain if you wanted to

Found it! I actually think it's good, it may discourage morons who think all rabbits are cute and fluffy from buying one.

Sounds to me like she just had a bad first experience.
Personally I kind of agree with her, my first rabbit was quite like the ones she mentioned, aggressively territorial and feisty creature. She didn't discourage me from getting more though.
Personally I don't see how the review is horrible... The poster was being honest and pointing out not all rabbits are cuddly little teddy bears.
If you don't mind me saying: Zakura the Killer Rabbit was indeed the worst pet I've ever owned, considering no one else has bitten me as much as she did. She's fine now that she's neutered though.

Sounds to me like someone's done it deliberately - if you go over and read the giant rabbit reviews there's one there that's suspiciously similar in tone and wording!

Sounds to me like someone's done it deliberately - if you go over and read the giant rabbit reviews there's one there that's suspiciously similar in tone and wording!

Yep I thought that. How many people say the looked after their pet by the book? :roll:

Back