• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrrrrrr - Spring Fever?

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy-Sunshine has gone crazy today :roll:

Her checklist of naughty activities so far:
1) Terrorise cats
2) Flying leap onto mummy's lap to steal toast
3) Bunny poos all over the house (unusual for Daisy)
4) Eat stair carpet
5) I dread to think!

Spring fever?

Daisy-Sunshine has gone crazy today :roll:

Her checklist of naughty activities so far:
1) Terrorise cats
2) Flying leap onto mummy's lap to steal toast
3) Bunny poos all over the house (unusual for Daisy)
4) Eat stair carpet
5) I dread to think!

Spring fever?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the bit about the toast!! sorry!!

mmm its hit my house too.
sweet pea our wild bunny has been terrorising scamp our mini lop:? she spent the night shut in the cage while scamp camped out in the living room just to make sure he was safe:roll:when i got up this morning she had totaly trashed the cage,ripped up every piece of newspaper and tipped all the litter out of the tray. she can be a right nasty little madam sometimes,then an hour later will be pushing her head under him for snuggles.

Naughty sweetpea :no: Hope Scamp isn't too traumatised!

I don't understand why Daisy is weeing and pooing everywhere, she's usually so good with her litter tray.

The rest of her naughty checklist is unfortunately more common :lol:

i'm hoping it was Bellas crazy day yesterday, if not, i need to start preparing myself!!
1) All quiet in the house, go to find her, in she runs looking VERY pleased with herself and a packet of jelly babies in mouth
2) Scaled the side of one of the kitchen units to pull all the paper off the top, then started chewing the paper
3) Jumped on my laptop to be able to reach my plate of food, then proceeded to start trying to chew the plate
4) Then ran off with my banana
5) We let her lie on the bed with us last night - within 1hr we find 32 poos sat in a nice little pile for us

Naughty sweetpea :no: Hope Scamp isn't too traumatised!

I don't understand why Daisy is weeing and pooing everywhere, she's usually so good with her litter tray.

The rest of her naughty checklist is unfortunately more common :lol:

hes looking rather smug with himself actually because he got to spend the night out of the cage. the worst he can get up to is wee and poo on things as he has no front teeth:lol:

i'm hoping it was Bellas crazy day yesterday, if not, i need to start preparing myself!!1) All quiet in the house, go to find her, in she runs looking VERY pleased with herself and a packet of jelly babies in mouth
2) Scaled the side of one of the kitchen units to pull all the paper off the top, then started chewing the paper
3) Jumped on my laptop to be able to reach my plate of food, then proceeded to start trying to chew the plate
4) Then ran off with my banana
5) We let her lie on the bed with us last night - within 1hr we find 32 poos sat in a nice little pile for us

Sounds like just a warm-up to me ;)

Strawberry is being especially naughty at the minute too! He bit me yesterday because I tried to take the packet off carrot crunchies he had dragged off the table away from him.

Today he has so far nipped Snowdrop while I was brushing her because he doesnt like her getting attention, eaten an entire carrot before I managed to get it off him, ripped up the carpet on the stairs and is now hiding under the table so I cant tell him off!

It must be a Daisy thing as well! After having a good ripping and munching of hall wallpaper :censored: Daisy decided to zoom round like an exocet missile!! Dudley was minding his own business, calmly munching on a sprout when Her Crazyness came flying in the room, she crashed into the side of him and bowled him over on his side :shock: Laid back dude that he is, he didnt bat an eyelid, he still had a sprout in his mouth and carried on munching :lol::lol:

It must be a Daisy thing as well! After having a good ripping and munching of hall wallpaper :censored: Daisy decided to zoom round like an exocet missile!! Dudley was minding his own business, calmly munching on a sprout when Her Crazyness came flying in the room, she crashed into the side of him and bowled him over on his side :shock: Laid back dude that he is, he didnt bat an eyelid, he still had a sprout in his mouth and carried on munching :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My Daisy was eating the wallpaper in the hall at the weekend - she's even managed to strip off a bit of the plaster in one section :shock:

Just went upstairs to check on her, and discovered she's had a wee on all three cat beds and pooed on all of them too :roll:

She's confined to the living room for the rest of the day!

Sounds like just a warm-up to me ;)

oh don't say that - i don't think i'm ready for it!!

so far today we've had a vase of flowers being pulled over, thankfully no broken glass, but a very wet floor :roll:

so all in all, it's going pretty normally today!

Back