• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish Leo good luck UPDATE He's there :D

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Leo was reserved last week and after a successful homecheck and after his neuter last week is ready to go to his new home :D :D

I am taking him this evening. I am feeling nervous, but they are a lovely couple and have a lovely new home ready and waiting for this special litle man.

I will miss Leo's cheeky ways and him attempting to hump my leg everytime i go near him :oops:

The difference in Leo has been amazing and i am so happy he has been given the chance of a fresh start. He was such a state when he came to me and after a few months you wouldnt believe he is the same bunny :love: :love:

Last edited:
I originally wanted this gorgeous littleman for my girls but the girls are so happy I didnt want to spoil it.

Someone is going to get a lovely lovely cute bunny!!!!

Thanks everyone.

Im going to miss Leo alot but i know his new owners will keep me updated on him.

I have also told them about this site and they may join or may have already :wave:

Just got back from dropping Leo off.
They are lovely, his setup was perfect and i could of cried i was so happy.
Leo settled in so well and i gave him a massive cuddle to say bye bye.

I am so happy hes gone to such a FAB home.
Its there first bunny and they have done so much research and asked us lots of questions!

I know there lurking around here too, so helllo!!! :wave: :wave:

BIG THANKYOU for giving Leo such a FAB, home!!!! :love:

I don't know why I've only just seen this thread and been on line all day :shock:

Fantastic news, I'm so pleased for the lovely Leo.

:wave: I hope his new humans make themselves known and join us mad bunny peoples :lol::lol:

Wonderful news! It's so nice when such a loving home appears out of the blue :) I'm sure he will be very happy there :love:

Back