• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

your fav rabbit couples

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
im sure people on here have their fav bunny couples on here (not including your own :p)

mine are (in no particular order)

gilbert and muffin in honeyboney rescue :love:

Pebbles and Bailey :love:

Binky and Ella (I know Binky is my ex rabbit but they truelly are an amazing couple :love:)

Peanut butter and Jelly :love::love:

Bobbin and Roo? havent seen them on here for ages though :(

Holly and Magic

Teegra and Dutchess (i know dutchess is no longer here but i loved this coupel so much :()

Alfie and Bubbles

il probab;y add more later because i know theres loads more i love just cant think at the moment lol

Last edited:
Hermy and Oscar :love:
Lola and Lucy :love:
Pebbles and Bailey :love:
Franc and Hope :love:
Esther and Michael :love:
Eric and Ernie :love:
Big and Beige :love:

Last edited:
Lola & Lucy
Alvin & Pearl
Big & Beige
Two of Janes.. cant think of their names, it was such a nice story. The little lady that has spacey fits and the little man who refused to be bonded to anybody!

Two of Janes.. cant think of their names, it was such a nice story. The little lady that has spacey fits and the little man who refused to be bonded to anybody!

I love that phrase, I will use that for Elwood from now on :D

You are thinking of Jane's Jo who is bonded to Hal I think :)

Big and Beige
Alvin and Pearl
Alfie and Bubbles
Eric and Ernie

i'm sure there's more

and i lurve Daisy Sunshine

I love that phrase, I will use that for Elwood from now on :D

You are thinking of Jane's Jo who is bonded to Hal I think :)

Yes thats them :D my brain went completely dead...it may even have been a spacey fit of my own apparently us blondes are prone to them :lol:

Thank you everyone who said Pebble and Bailey. :love:

I love
Alvin and Pearl
Big & Beige
Eric and ernie

and loads more. But my minds gone blank :roll:

Far too many to mention and I will feel so bad if I forget any! (Little Ben & Ruby have a littleplace in my heart though Natalie).:love:

I

Back