• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for Flooring Please!

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi

Barney and Dexie are kept in an NIC cage at nights and when we are at work but the OH is getting a bit sick of the poo on the floor as it gets trodden in etc when they poo even though we are constantly cleaning it! What do people put on the floor when they have NIC cubes or does anybody have any ideas for flooring that would be easy to clean and not have poo sticking to my floor all the time! :?

I use a piece of vinel for my NIC setup. Poos are easy to sweep up, although they do roll sometimes!

We got a piece of mdf cut to the size of the base of the NIC cage, we then bought some self adhesive vinyl square tiles and stuck them to the mdf (all from b&q). It's super easy to clean- I brush or hoover it and give it a wipe over.

We got a piece of mdf cut to the size of the base of the NIC cage, we then bought some self adhesive vinyl square tiles and stuck them to the mdf (all from b&q). It's super easy to clean- I brush or hoover it and give it a wipe over.

Like this idea, we have some of those vinyl squares! Problem is got no car at the moment to get MDF from B&Q!! Might figure something out! ;)

Back