• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay/Food websites

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi

Anybody know any good cheap websites to order hay/food from? We are without car still and cant get to pets at home as it is quite far without a car and public transport goes there from my house and i am running out of hay unless i get meadow hay from tesco but i would like timothy hay if i can find it online and i need to get hold of some excel! Thanks xx

Pet at Home hay is usually rubbish anyway.
Try the hayexperts, pamperedpiggies, dustfreehay I'm sure there are more, but they're the ones I use.

Pet at Home hay is usually rubbish anyway.
Try the hayexperts, pamperedpiggies, dustfreehay I'm sure there are more, but they're the ones I use.

I dont get P@H hay i usually get Timothy hay, this is what they love! I will have a look thanks x

i get excel from the hay experts and my hay from www.dustfreehay.co.uk there hay is fantastic and they do meadow or timothy. The more you buy the cheaper it is. I also used to buy alfalfa king timothy from the HE and they loved that too.

Thanks for your replies!! Now sorted!

A pet shop round the corner from me will deliver for free for anything over £10 so this is perfect for hay and excel and any treats. He doesnt have timothy hay at the moment but will get this in for me for next week and anything else that i want!! Sounds pretty good to use from now on!! :p

Back