• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goddard Veterinary Group

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi

Im trying to find a decent vets in my area but there arent many!! Two i have used before, one where Dave died so i shall certainly not be using them again and the other one which i was happy with but they gave bad advice in that they told me to starve Barney before neutering him but at least he came back alive! The one i am left with is Goddards which i think have a few surgeries scattered all over and wondered if anybody knew what they were like?

Thanks

I use Goddards at South Woodford.-, I don't think that's too far from you, (actually I think I might be quite near you, just the other side of the water :wave:) the vet there (Dominique) is lovely and very rabbit savy. I Definately recommend her. :D

I use Goddards at South Woodford.-, I don't think that's too far from you, (actually I think I might be quite near you, just the other side of the water :wave:) the vet there (Dominique) is lovely and very rabbit savy. I Definately recommend her. :D

:wave: Im not sure how to get to South Woodford! We dont have transport which makes it a bit harder. We have a goddards just round the corner from me and am considering using them...i think!!:roll:

I think you're better off having a chat with the individual practice - like I said, the standard of knowledge is really down to the individual vet/s rather than the group as a whole :)

Hmmm...I don't know anything about any of other practices, as I've always gone to Dominique, like Santa says they can vary within the group. You could always pop in your local one or give them a ring and test the water by asking them a few rabbity questions first.

I second the opinions above, it does depend on the individual vet. My vet is a Goddard one and he is fabulous with all of my animals, including my rabbits. Domonique is considered to be the Goddard rabbit expert but she will also give advice to the other Goddard vets if it is needed. My boy Phillip has had serious eye problems and my vet has called Domonique once just to check that there is nothing else we could try. So as long as your vet is competent with rabbits, they sort of have an on-call consultant they can refer to

Back