• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why i love mornings!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Every morning when i go to let the rabbits out and give them their breakfast they greet me!!
Toffee has done this for a long while now, going into his bed (where i open the door) and lean over and sniff my head until i notice him :lol: i then give him a big fuss!!

This morning i opened the door... i knelt down to open the flap (that leads out from the hutch/garage into the garden) and guess who comes running down the ramp to the door? Daisy!!! :love: i open the door and she moves closer to me... :roll: i move my hand closer to her... and i made a big fuss!! stroking her here and there! she loved it :love:
i looked up and saw... two bunny faces staring at me... as if to say... wheres my goodmorning stroke? It was toffee and fuzzy! :love::love:
So i had 3 bunny greeting this morning!! i would have taken photos but in the garage i can only use the flash (lights arent bright enough) and the flash makes them mad :evil::roll:

And another thing.... i was out in the garden.. knelt down i put my hand out and daisy nudged it with her nose!! then binky'd off! :love::love:
Fuzzy didnt quite touch my hand but she came pretty close :love:

i am soo happy that they have settled soo well!! i love them to peices... :love:

:D :wave::wave:

Edit: Sorry i was meant to post this in Your Stories & Photos :oops:
Oh well.. i dont think it matters :love:

Last edited:
Awww Daisy loves you :love: :love: :love: Nothing like bunny greetings in the morning, next they will have you binkying around the garden with them :lol:

Aww thats lovely. Its nice to know they're happy to see you isnt it. Mine are always falling over each other when I go out in the morning, unfortunately its not because they want to see me, its cos they want they're breakfast:roll:

My first job in the morning is to feed the bunnies, and it always makes me smile - a good way to start the day.
Yours sound adorable, not to mention very happy!

Photos...

:oops::oops::oops: Cant help myself :lol:

09-04-15004.jpg

09-04-15007.jpg

She came right up to me.. :roll::love: (reminds me of a snail....)
09-04-15024.jpg

Its abit windy!
09-04-15029.jpg

09-04-15025.jpg

Daisy is such a beautiful rabbit, what breed is she???

I love mornings too!! Stan greets me so happily and runs round everywhere and is soo happy but he binkies all the time anyway but for Barney and Dexie mornings is only really the time that they binky for some reason, now and again at night but in a morning they run round the whole house binkying like mad and its so funny to see and to see them happy!! :p:love:

Once I know they are OK (I always get anxious taking the blanket off that covers their cage) its lovely to see them, awwwww bless!:love::love:

Back