• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Lizzie please

i believe that Lizzie, the rex girl that we are hoping to adopt, is being spayed this week or next
please send loads of positive vibes for her xxxxxxxxx

Heya, indeed little Lizzie is going tomorrow for her spay, and maybe her brother too. She will be at the vets from 8.30-9.00, but not sure when I will pick her up. I will add some news as soon as I have some.
Lizzie says thank you for the support and all the vibes and sends bunny kisses to Deb and all the family xxxxx
And just a few pics because she is so pwetty
DSC02062.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

Last edited:
U/D

:wave: Both Lizzie and her brother Charlie are home safely after their neutering. They are really awake and well. They have already drunk, eaten anything they can put their paws on and also we have had poos and wees! So really I am wondering if they really had a surgery after all!!!
They'll have a quiet evening all pampered and spoiled now. I am sure that they will want to pose for the camera soon.
Both of them send plenty of bunny kisses xxxx

Back