• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Beds

Does anyone have any suggestions for Bunny beds. Bean and Truffle loved having a cat bed and they loved snuggling in it...however, they have shredded it to bits. I am concerned they may swallow some of the material etc.

Any suggestions for a bunny bed which they CAN'T swallow or which is healthy for them to swallow. Its got to be comfortable. :lol::lol:

I use plastic dog beds filled with lots of soft hay.
Well, I dont use them personally but my Bunsters do !! :lol:

I use plastic dog beds filled with lots of soft hay.
Well, I dont use them personally but my Bunsters do !! :lol:

Problem is, if we use any sort of hay material, Truffle will end up weeing all over it and Bean will too. They have their huge litter tray which they never sit in for very long and thats full of hay...they only do their business in it.

I haa dog bed for oggie, Its massive so easy for him to proper flop out in.

I know what you mean about the shedding thing, Oggie is a chewer too.
Could you look in pet shops and ask for dog bed which re anti chew? sounds barmy :lol:

My aunt had to get beds which wouldnt allow her lab to chew them. So they do those sort of beds out there :lol:

Back