• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlies not eating

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
He was fine this morning, but he won't eat now. Not even treats.
His teeth are fine.
Any way I can get him to eat? If I can't he's going to vets in the morning but I'd like something to try now

How is Charlie this morning did you manage to tempt him to eat? If he's still not eating this morning and is sitting hunched up, it's as you say off to the vet asap! There have been so many buns like this just recently and speed is of the essence! Hope he's OK sending vibes just to make sure ~~

He started nibbling, and he looks comfy again. He's running over as soon as he hears his treats :roll:
He went to the toilet, and then was fine. So maybe he was a bit constipated but thenit sorted itself out?

It could have just been a little trapped wind that was hurting him. Or maybe he was just sleepy and didnt fancy eating at the time!

I checked his food bowl...I'd put a bit extra in to try and tempt him to eat, it's now almost all gone :roll: I'd say he's fine now!

Back