• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saw Loads Of Wildies Today

CHH

Warren Scout
We were out for a walk round some fields near the house today and we saw more than 20 buns. Some were just babies, one in particular was really close, only about 10 feet away.

We didn't have the camera but here are some pics of a baby we managed to snap last year (can't remember if I posted them up at the time or not). Next time we'll take the camera!!

DSCF9753%20(Small).JPG

DSCF9783%20(Small).JPG

DSCF9756%20(Small).JPG

:love: That wee bunny is sooo cute. I love watching all the wildies - there seems to be loads of them here :love:

I noticed you're in Edinburgh :D Do you know the Sherrifhall roundabout? I've noticed all the bunnies seem to have disapeared that lived on it :(

:love: That wee bunny is sooo cute. I love watching all the wildies - there seems to be loads of them here :love:

I noticed you're in Edinburgh :D Do you know the Sherrifhall roundabout? I've noticed all the bunnies seem to have disapeared that lived on it :(

Yep, the Sherrifhall roundabout was pretty much dug up I'm afraid. It was nice to see them all sitting there nibbling grass but they have all but gone now.

Having said that, it wasn't exactly a safe place to bring up a family!!

Aww there beautiful :D :D I used to see loads when I used to drive back to my uni campus at 6am (after work! honest lol) :D

Theres a group of rabbits living on one of the roundabouts in gloucester, everyone seems to love them :) When people we spotted trying to snare them the buns got to be front page stars of the local papers and so many people protected them until the snare attempts stopped was amazing :) :D

Back