• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love Them Soooooo Much

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im really going to miss them tomorrow when im back at work :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

P4100001.jpg

P4100007.jpg

P4100008.jpg

P4100015.jpg

P4140016.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

awww they are both cuties :love: pearls fur is amazing :shock: does it really have such a silky shean to it or is it the photos

I WANT YOUR BUNNIES :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I think they are my fave bunnies (although i still love all the other buns xx) Alvin is SO amazing and reminds me so much of Blackie (so does Carlton:love:) And Pearl has the most AMAZING fur ever and is just so girly :love:

I think a bunny nap is in order :lol:

Hope you've got loads of pics of them all around where you work to help with the separation!!!! :love:

Awe gorgeous bunnehs :love::love:

Looking at Alvin set me wondering, do you think if we lined up a load of our black RU bunnies do you think we'd be able to tell whos who? I'd like to think I could point out my Dudley but when I look at some of the other piccies Im not so sure :shock:

i have also loved spending time at home with the bunnies this week and dont want to go back to work and leave them all day!

I know what you mean, but I think the buns are glad to be rid of me!:roll::lol: They've been perfecting their disapproving expressions the past few days.....

Back