• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should he be grunting?

Bbrown

New Kit
Recently, when he's been playing with people, his toys, or binkying, my bunny Snudge has started making occasional soft grunting sounds. He's not doing anything else out of the usual- he's just as affectionate as usual and there's nothing physically wrong with him. Any ideas?

sounds like honking or possibly proper grunting. Is he neutered? If not he might be reaching sexual maturity so it's time to go to the vet to get those plums whipped off :lol:

naaaa - just revel in his affection....he's telling you he loves you & he thinks he'd make a very good mate :D

My male always does this and he isnt neutered yet its something to do with mating I think or grunting for a female I know its a sexual behaivour anyway he should stop once hes been neutered :lol: x x

My boy does it all the time, i think its rather cute :)
He cant get neutered cos he is too poorly, but i think i like him grunting anyways :)

and here was me worrying he was upset... Guess I should just be honoured

:lol: You won't feel honoured if he sprays your bare feet or tries to hump your arm :lol: I remember my Cookie just before he was done - he wasn't so bad and then one day he just turned into a honking, spraying, humping monster :lol:

Back