• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Virgin bunny birth!?

I had a lady phone today, she has a french lop who she thinks had babies 4 or 5 days ago. Apparently her garden is 100% rabbit proof as I think she said it was walled and she said she has no other rabbits??
I gave her loads of advice on the babies, said I'd sex them for her when they are a bit older, recommended she had the female spayed when babies are weaned and maybe keep a little boy for company for mum. Don't understand how she could have got pregnant unless the wild buns have learnt to pole vault?!:lol::lol:

I just can't help feeling she's yanking my chain!!

The return of Jesus comes in the form of a rabbit? The Apocalypse is going to be a lot more fun than I imagined! :lol:

Is she sure she's not an elephant? :shock: Don't their pregnancies last 2 years? :?:lol:

Elebit? Bunephant?

276354470_337e9d01b8_m.jpg

:lol::lol:

bunnies will inherit the kingdom? Hopefully they will still want to keep us as pets?

I suspect either she is lying or her garden isn't as rabbit proof as she thinks!

bunnies will inherit the kingdom? Hopefully they will still want to keep us as pets?

I suspect either she is lying or her garden isn't as rabbit proof as she thinks!

Maybe the bunnies will lock us all up in 3foot hutches as revenge on the human race.

I suspect that too. I really hope I hear from her again, or she comes in with the babies. I also wonder if she was actually for real or someone just trying to test our rabbit knowledge.

Back