• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appauling hutches on e-bay.....

Lessie

Alpha Buck
:shock:This is one of the worse hutches I have ever seen..... A bloody deluxe rabbit hutch - yeah right my ****....

Oh am I allowed to put the link....?? I forgot as I just remember we're not suppose to are we.....?:?

P.S the price is ridicoulous...... and a rip-off I can easily find 5ft used or even a 6ft hutch for less than that or even a shed or wendyhouse.....

Such a shame....

Last edited:
Ohh no:( not another one! Poor bunnys! Umm no I dont think your aloud to put a link to ebay...not sure??

Damn - I really want to name and shame these hutches....

Can I post images of these hutches instead of putting the links down???

I don't think so - say's this in the forum rules - members must not Post links to or information about websites or products with the sole purpose of criticizing or attacking them.

OKay fair enough but I just think we have a right to discuss about these things because we care about rabbit welfare and products that are sold for rabbits.

I felt it was neccessary to discuss about it and complain to the company.

But hey ho I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found lots of dreadful hutches, they are all over the UK unfortunatley.

Sorry if Ive wasted your time as I wasn't thinking sorry!!:oops:

I only know about this cos I've been a bit naughty in the past :oops:. You could send the seller a nice e-mail explaining your concerns :D

OKay fair enough but I just think we have a right to discuss about these things because we care about rabbit welfare and products that being sold for rabbits.

I just felt it was neccessary to discuss about it and complain to the company.

But hey ho I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found lots of dreadful hutches, they are all over the UK unfortunatley.

Sorry if Ive wasted your time as I wasn't thinking sorry!!:oops:

It's ok, it's just it usually turns into lots of people slating the item in question and people getting het-up!

Back