• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help not sure what to do tonight

Maltilda&twinks

Warren Scout
Twinkle and Matilda have been separated from each other for a month while I work slowly to rebond them I even had them at my mum and dads to ensure the area was neutral. This afternoon I let them run around in the garden and let coco join them. Well he started bossing them around which was fine and good to see as it stopped them targeting each other. Well then Matilda put herself in the main hutch where coco has been and twinkle followed. They are all being nice to each other since 7 and now it is 9.30pm my question is do I leave together for there first night or should I separate the girls again? Until this point they had both been nipping each others bottom unless I said no.

That's a really tricky one :( Can you hear any noises or does it sound like they're settled for the night? (If you can check without disturbing them).

do you have anywhere that you could keep them separate overnight, but able to see and smell each other still? EG a play pen?

It really is a tough one. I guess give it another few hours (if you can) and make a judgment based on how they are then??

do you have anywhere that you could keep them separate overnight, but able to see and smell each other still? EG a play pen?

I have a dog cage set up in my kitchen for the two girls would feel bad for little coco if I brought him in. Could bring the girls in then let them all out together tomorrow. Just feel bad for them as Matilda was throwing her food bowl in a huff and this is the first time in a month now that I have left them together for more than an hour unaccompanied and they don't even seem fussed with each other. ??? Do u think I shd just bring them in in case?

You are right going to get them in would never forgive myself if they fight will try them over longer periods in the day. Thanks for all your help is so difficult as you just want them to all be friends againsnd thatshow they looked :)

Back