• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful bunnies

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I would treat them today and bought them a ball with a bell and some hay cookies. Wesley threw his ball across his crate in disgust. Honey wasn't interested :roll: As for the hay cookies they haven't touched them. What fussy rabbits I have.

I keep promising myself I will give up with trying toys on them but no, I still succumb and they never like them. All I have to do is move things around and they are in happy-land - sods law really! :lol:

Emma

:lol::lol: Cheeky little bunnies! Mine are like this too... you can buy them the most expensive things and they still prefer a cardboard box :lol: xXx

My lot are the same....

however its been back to basics, they've had brown paper bags and toilet rolls stuffed with hay and ive never seen them get so excited!!

Pulling the hay cookies apart a little may help, it encouraged mine to have a nibble.

Rabswood

Back