• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Congratulations Mr Oggie!!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
congratulationsbear.jpg

Congratulations on finding your new wifey bun Mr Oggs!!! :love: Im sure itll nose over ears when Delilah meets you!! :love::D
Love Aunty Vikkie,Phoebe,Holli,Fletcher,Ella & Charles! <3

Awh You lot!

I honestly cannot wait!
You will be able to see how adorable she is, but her little feet are yellow already :(

Delilah and Oggie up the tree. :love:

Pebble; Wooowie! YOu are lucky Mr Ogster!

bailey:
you are, you are. I loves my pebble!

Pebble: Delilah make you your in charge! We lady bunnies are the best you see!

Bailey: :roll: Pebble is the boss here, but some times i do humpings on her head! :oops:

Pebble: We must see piccies! :love: xx

Oh my bailey, you rudey :oops:
Phoebe: I iz a good boy, I dont do humpings on Holli now, i just drag my litter box around instead, oh well you hoomins cant have it both ways :lol::D

Awh you all :love:

Basically, its totally fate :love:
We had to go to the vets because of andys foot.
Anywho we were sitting in the waiting room and this lady who sat next to us had quite a big box.
Andy was paying quite alot of attention so I said ' sorry, typical dog' as you do make general discussion with strangers. I was expecting her just to laugh and say thats ok, but she went right into it all and started talking to me about what was in the box.
Turns out she had a mummy and 4 babies inside. She saved them from her step daughter :evil: When she showed me them, it was like a heart stopping moment :love: The step daughter had 'accidentally' bred the mummy and had these four babies, the hutch apperently was horrible. Little Delilah and her sisters and mummys feet are all yellow :( Mum fell in love with them :love:
So I said to her, ' when would you like to come and do a homecheck?'. I honestly wasnt expecting her to say ' should I do homechecks?' I was like - 'well it would be best,to make sure that the babies go to homes where they have big enough enough enclosures or have a husbun etc'. Bless her, she was such a lovely lady, she said that shes keeping the mummy as a house rabbit :love:

I will over load you all with photos tomorrow night!
I hope you all fall in love with her like I did :love: :love:

Back