• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photo competition-fab prizes

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I've just seen on www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk that they are running a great photo competition andf the prizes are fantastic!! the winners will also be used on some charity cards! you can enter your bunnies or guinea pigs. The theme is party time. I am going to take some pictures tomorrow and enter! photos have to be in for the 20th so best get snapping!

have you entered in the competition?
i havent a clue what to do for it :oops::lol:
i was thinking of putting a little bow or party hat on the buns and having a sort of group photo? or individuals lol :oops::lol:

Can i see any photos that have been entered? would love to see what youve entered :love:

i haven't entered any yet am planning to take pics today or tomorrow. I was thinking of getting a few party bits and having a play about. party hat is a good idea if you can get it to stay on!
the winners will be made into cards so I guess anything really that you could imagine seeing on a card and that you would buy!

i haven't entered any yet am planning to take pics today or tomorrow. I was thinking of getting a few party bits and having a play about. party hat is a good idea if you can get it to stay on!
the winners will be made into cards so I guess anything really that you could imagine seeing on a card and that you would buy!

Well im going shopping friday and im going to see what i can pick up! :lol:
:love::love:

Well i didnt have any luck with the hat... my mum made me one to fit the buns heads and they kept their ears down so didnt fit :lol: :(
Seeing as its been extended im going shopping tuesday (on my bday) for bits and see what i can do :( :lol::lol:

Back