• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish I wouldn't..

Daisylop

Mama Doe
..go on other rabbit forums.I've just been on one [reading not writing] and someone was asking if Listerine mouthwash was ok to use to cure mites:shock:. I've also read about someone who's bunny has stopped eating-a reply was that "bucks sometimes stop eating in the mating season":shock:. I feel I will have to join. Thank goodness I found RU first.
[Dont even ask what they said about neutering :roll:!!]

Eugh I'm in such a mood right now at morons who own pets and don't give a :censored: about them how the HELL would MOUTHWASH CURE MITES!!!!!

Eugh I'm in such a mood right now at morons who own pets and don't give a :censored: about them how the HELL would MOUTHWASH CURE MITES!!!!!

Actually Listerine supposedly kills headlice, so I can kinda see where they're coming from..but at least humans don't lick their hair clean, I wouldn't put mouthwash on a rabbit :shock:

Listerine is apparently used to repel fleas on rabbits. Not mites though.

Not concentrated, but diluted. It's said to be a trick that some wildlife rehabbers use.

:shock::shock:

Im glad I found RU first too. Though I do hope I wouldnt have been gullible enough to put mouthwash on my rabbit during my less educated times:shock:

Back