• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you bunnies binky together?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondered if your bonded bunnies binky together? Strawberry has what we describe as a "mad ten minutes" every now and again where he runs about like a mad man and binkies everywhere. Earlier on I saw Snowdrop trying to copy him! She doesnt seem to binky on her own but is quite happy to follow Strawberrys lead and have a quick jump about if he is!

Fuzzy and daisy binky'd together once... and they nearly bumped into each other :oops:
But other than that they binky after each other... daisy would binky then a couple of seconds later fuzzy would....
:love:

I've never seen them do it together, its normally Flopsy binkying into or onto Zebedee :lol:

Well while free ranging, Ghostie and Pickle are constantly binkying like utter loonitics.
BOTh of them :)no:) binkied while I was trying to catch them, (today) as if they were having fun laying down and then running off so they didn't have to go in... naughty mites :no:

:lol::lol::lol: Synchronised binkies eh? :lol:

Alfie doesn't binky much at all, miserable so and so. :lol:

Snowdrop hasnt done many yet, but Strawberry set her off earlier. Strawberries are more mad dashs than anyhing really, he loves running in and out of the table legs in the lounge!

Back