• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are rabbit less again!

but for a good reason :)
i drove down to fat fluffs today and Harry is currently bonding with Ellie (or CinderEllie as my daughter calls her)
great to meet Vickie and hopefully Harry has stopped pulling Ellies fur out, poor girl gave up and was submissive so quickly but Harry was still trying to show her who the boss was :roll:

its so quiet though and very sad moment taking down the indoor rabbit setup, really wish Diego was still here :cry:

Ah im pleased to hear Ellie is going to a good home! I really liked her when I was looking for a female for Strawbs.

Vickie bonded Strawberry and Graham for me and was brilliant with them so i have every faith that you will have a pair of loved up bunnies in a few days!

ahhhh now I know why the sudden keen for an unusual rabbit :lol: perhaps you can pop Ginger in your pocket when you go to collect.

Hope the bonding goes well :)

Back