• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor bunny playpen really comfy set up

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i was browsing for a hidey hole for bif as were planning to remove the thistle hall hutch in our lounge as bertie cannot get upstairs and we think the wood splinters may be what caused his eye ulcer....

so i was thinking plastic dog kennel or kidsplayhouse

then i saw this..if i didnt have the two idiot cats id buy this its perfect.....bertie used to have ahuge scooby doo tent which he loved until wilow chewed the supports etc abnd it couldnt be used..he wouldnt talk to ehr for four days straight!! when she died they had alittle kids tent form wilkies and bertie wil not use it not since she died...

but this..omg....its perfect!! if you have a chewing bunny tho not a wonderful idea but your average lazy bun or nervous bun would love it..so would our cats unfortunaelty and theyd try to sleep on the top if the buns wouldnt let them in...sadly our cats think and always have thought that bifs their mum and berties their dad..its so cute.

heres the playpen house

http://www.sure-pets.co.uk/products/product_info.php?cPath=25_82_46&products_id=2648

I have one of these which I use for bonding. Its small enough to encourage them to communicate but soft so if anything kicks off no-one gets hurt if they fall against the sides.

Back