• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

long shot - but does anyone know where i can get a thrianta?

i feel very bad posting this and im sure i will upset people by posting this... but i was wondering if anyone knew of any rescues that have a thrianta rabbit needing a new home ... or any breeders :oops: :oops:

i really dont want to go to a breeder with so many buns needing a home, but hubby and i would really like another thrianta and i dont know where to look, preferably looking for a boy to pair with Lizzie.

Im not replacing Diego, he could never be replaced as he was such a character and i miss him so badly.

anyones help would be much appreciated xxxx

Thriantas are the most beautiful rabbits - I was almost tempted to get one a little while ago.

The only breeders I know of are in Essex & Berkshire (maybe a bit far away for you).

Have you looked at the breeders directory on the rabbit council website? Alternatively you could try going to a rabbit show & ask around (a lot of county shows have a fur and feather section).

Googling 'Thrianta rabbit' brings up some piccies, and an ad for a freead breeder who is selling babies for £15 ready april, in Helston.
Not that I would want to recommend the freeads or anything, but there you go....

I know where there is a thianta...although you may have to bunny nap her as she's part of the fat fluff 14.....you are welcome to join the Fat Fluff thianta waiting list of one (me). I'm hoping chloe wont notice if I one day nab Ginger..

a_fat_fluffs_rabbits_470x312.jpg

yes the famous ginger! was thinking chloe wouldnt notice her missing when i collect Harry and Ellie, also thinking of bun napping Fizz! what a gorgeous girl!

It might be worth subscribing to fur and feather as they regularly had adverts for thriantas, although i haven't read it for a couple of years.

the BRC may also have a list of breeders :)

Back