• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bun coming in on Saturday

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
The owner has asked if I'll be able to handle her :shock: She has been neutered apparently but is still evil, we will have to just wait and see!! :roll:

im sure the bun cant be that bad... can it? :shock:
Goodluck :lol: im sure youll make her sweet as anything :lol::love:

im sure the bun cant be that bad... can it? :shock:
Goodluck :lol: im sure youll make her sweet as anything :lol::love:

oh they can be.... you should meet Alvin.. i only have to put my hands by him in a pick him up pose and hes jump boxing me :shock::shock:

She's probably just territorial of her hutch or maybe she's not being handled correctly. In any event, she'll be better off with someone that knows what they're doing

Our first rabbit Parsley, growled louder than our dogs :lol::lol: She bit legs regularly, attacked (still have scars from being clawed on my shin!) and it got so bad that I wouldn't go near her if I didn't have jeans on :lol::lol: Both our dogs and the cats were frightened of her too! People didn't believe me, it was a fear of being handled and it never left her, although not attempting to pick her up apart from when absolutely necessary resulted in a very affectionate bun who'd sit with you for hours nudging and demanding fuss :love::love:

Back