• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you have too many bunnies when....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
you are laying in bed at night and you accuse you husband of eating biscuits in bed and leaving crumbs only to find when you turn back the covers that they are crumbled bunny poops :mrgreen:

Then when you turn over to go to sleep your husband starts poking you in the leg :shock: and you discover he has 6 syringes in his pyjama bottom pockets :roll::lol::lol:

you are laying in bed at night and you accuse you husband of eating biscuits in bed and leaving crumbs only to find when you turn back the covers that they are crumbled bunny poops :mrgreen:

Then when you turn over to go to sleep your husband starts poking you in the leg :shock: and you discover he has 6 syringes in his pyjama bottom pockets :roll::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

BRILLIANT!
I love threads like this!

You know you have too many bunnies when you can collect their poo to make fertilizer for several gardens...

You know you have too many bunnies when you phone the vets and only have to say 'Hello' before they realise it is you...

You know you have to many bunnies when you walk into the vets and the receptionist recognises, all your family members :shock: (who ever is available takes the rabbits - myself, o/h or daughter) Then the vet opens the door and greets you with "who have you got with you today":oops:

I only have two buns but when I walk barefoot round my house I often end up with rabbit poo stuck between my toes - gah and I wonder why I am single!:lol:

when your b oyfreind asks in a normal voice as opposed to the original worried voice.. .who is under the stairs? not another bozo?

when people you meet ask after you and teh bunnys....

when the vet says oh who is it today?

when your collegues ask how is the ..blind..lame... old... young.. new...foster ..bunny... all in one sentance!!!! :shock::lol::roll:

when your neighbour says how many is it now? i keep counting extra bunnys coming and going.....

when your vet says... now i dont need to give you metacma baytril syringes etc as you should stil have some right?!:roll:

....when the vet asks you which bunny they are seeing & you say "you haven't met this one yet"

...when you have to keep recounting the bunnies when you bring them in at night....just to make sure you haven't left anyone behind.

..when you take a bun to the vet and the vet doesn't give you metacam or panacur because you've already got a years supply at home :roll:

OMG so true, all of these things have happened to me.

When you can identify which of the rabbits a poo came from.
When you put an otoscope on your birthday list...

You know you have too many bunnies when you phone the vets and only have to say 'Hello' before they realise it is you...

lol...yes and they say 'which one are you bringing today?'....and you dont need to sign in at reception cos theyve already done it for you!!

Back