• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybody!

lauraroo

New Kit
:wave: :wave: :wave:

I actually posted on the housing section the other day, but thought I'd better introduce myself properly!

I'm Laura & we've got 2 female buns called Smudge & Cookie, :love: who are both a year old & soon to be spayed. They live together & are gr8 pals most of the time unless there's a carrot to be fought over! They live outside just now, but if you read my housing post you'll know they're soon to be indoor buns...can't wait :):):)

I'm going to try & put some pics on, we were told that Smudge was an english rabbit & Cookie a dwarf lop, but Cookie doesn't look like a dwarf lop, plus she has some long hair on the back of her neck? Maybe she's a cross?

It might take me a while to reply sometimes, as with 2 daughters & a hubby I can't get near the computer for days sometimes :roll:

Laura x

093.jpg

074.jpg

076.jpg

097.jpg

:lol::lol:yes I can sympathise with having to fight the rest of the family for the computer

You have lovely bunnies:love::love:

Hi :wave: and thanks for the welcome! Everybody's buns are SOOO cute :love:

They're very addictive aren't they??!! :lol:

Back