• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Lucy is in love and happy?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy gets so happy and chilled in her donut with Lola she actually flops and rolls over and lies on her back like a sealion! Aint she cute!!!! Takes a bit to work out what position she is in but she is laid on her back.

Aint she gorgeous! Lola is far too dignified to be such a trollop!:lol:

SP_A0004.jpg

That is just ridiculously cute!! :love: :love: :love:

Are you sure you are not drugging them :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: Lucy looks a bit of a porker in that pic! She does the amazing flops that THUD when she lands, then rolls on her back. Lola is not a flopper, she attempts to flop, then has second thoughts about it but Lucy was born to flop!:lol:

Hehe another gorgeous pic Cat :D Joey was flopping over on his back last night showing off his gorgeous white belly :love:

:lol: So cute, these two and their donut just crack me up. I had to download the spooning one to my phone :love:

omg hun..arent they the cutest:love:

love the buny on back pose..bif used to do that she still does for a few seconds until gravity takes over and she rolls onto her side fasto.

casper likes to sleep on his back tho....:lol:

Wow, that is one relaxed bun! :lol:

They are both gorgeous! It's so cute when their feet are sticking right up in the air like that. :lol:

they are just the cutest couple ever:love: i adore seeing their snuglle pics. They sure do love that bed! you gotta send me some for my magazine!:D

Back