• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Black Beauty..... Winston

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:D

Sorry he looks abit scruffy he's finally starting to get his summer coat through so wil soon grow out his clip and i need to pull his mane!! Took some piccies out in the field the other day after a good ride.

ABCD0003.jpg

ABCD0010.jpg

ABCD0011.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0015.jpg

ABCD0020.jpg

ABCD0019.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

And a little clip of Prince our Welsh Cob Stallion in harness with my partner on the backstep, it was his first time on a carriage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwxSa2AgAPw

Last edited:
Ah Winston in the field on a sunny spring day - makes the ever longer winters seem worthwhile.

I have 2 sisters in law who live in New Milton and Barton on Sea but never seen it look so nice as it does in your pictures!

Ah Winston in the field on a sunny spring day - makes the ever longer winters seem worthwhile.

I have 2 sisters in law who live in New Milton and Barton on Sea but never seen it look so nice as it does in your pictures!

Yeh it was a great day last week, Winston is kept in Burley just up the road :)

Back