• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i carnt stop thinking about that bunnie :(

last week me and a few friends went to play football for fun at our school feild. and when i was running down the hill... i spotted somthing..it was a rabbit. a wild one.
it had no eyes, and onley 3 legs:cry: there was no sign of blood but it was moving i went felt a suddn owch in me. its in my mind... i never tuched him but i did make him comfterball with leaves...i couldent kill him, im soft, i wish there were no such thing as birds/foxs/ or what ever got it:cry: sleep tight bun bun x

Is it possible that the rabbit's eyes were swollen shut rather than missing and its fourth leg was underneath it somewhere?

If this rabbit was in this state then it sounds like it was myxi, although I'm not sure about the 3 legs!. Did you not think to get help? Get someone to put the rabbit out of its misery?

You should never leave any animal suffering. Even if you can't do something get someone who can.

Ash, your local vet will treat the bun if you take it along. They have a duty to, even if it is to put the bunny out of his misery and put him to sleep.

If you ever find a bun like this again put him in a box or something and ask your parents to take him to the local vets who will put him to sleep free of charge.

Ash, your local vet will treat the bun if you take it along. They have a duty to, even if it is to put the bunny out of his misery and put him to sleep.

If you ever find a bun like this again put him in a box or something and ask your parents to take him to the local vets who will put him to sleep free of charge.

i will do so:) but this was about 1 week ago. x

Back